OPEN PRODUCT SPECIFICATION LIBRARY
Practifab Open Product Specifications:
- has an active Product Moderator for management of Product Specification Packages
- have proven product track records of 7 years or more with technical and marketing specifications for practicality, durability, repair-ability and ease of manufacture.
- supports and encourages, local economies & industries and their vibrant communities.
- informs and empowers consumers with knowledge such as: product life expectancy, care and safety, and other basic product specifications.
- strives to support not only the sustainability of our planet's ecology, but also considers the sustainability of our societies, technologies and economies.
SUMMMER 2016 Product Build: Bent Steel Leg Picnic Table
We are presently seeking participants who wish to explore a new and novel method of manufacturing and supply of quality products for your local communities. Our first open source specification product is the Bent Steel Leg Picnic Table Kit. As a Practifab "Build Manager" you will be responsible for marketing and coordinating a build using your local manufacturing capabilities. Let us know who you are and your desired region / contact information. We will direct any local customers in your direction, post your contact information on this website and provide an online purchasing method to drive your local customers to you.
Support for Build Managers
Additional support from Practifab for Build Managers to help ensure that your Practifab Product Build is successful.
- All Practifab online sales local to Build Manager assigned to your Build. Drives more business for your region.
- Product specific Draft Business Documents (Request for Quotes, Purchase Orders, Sales Sheets, Marketing Contracts, Cost Sheets...)
- Material Sourcing (combined multiple regional orders for materials, hardware and packaging)
- Manufacturing Contracting Services (Consultation, Negotiation support, Cross Regional collaboration to help reduce costs)
- Technical assistance in manufacturing methodology, jig design and/or equipment design, affordable tooling methods.
Practifab Partners and Supporters
Become involved! Attribution for feedback integrated by the Product Moderators into Practifab Open Specifications Package will be listed in the package attribution page. Your input is appreciated and is rewarded with heart felt grateful thanks and a discount on future purchases.
- Product Moderators submit and manage their own product specification package that are promoted, marketed and manufactured through the Practifab network. (% $ sales)
- Product Designers and innovators market and promote their products through collaborating in development of their specification package. (% $ sales)
- Product Users can provide useful feedback to Product Moderators for inclusion in the Product Specification Packages.